Baking eggs with salmon, spinach and topped with some Feta cheese is as tasty as it sounds. High in protein, healthy fats and of course vitamins and minerals
Looking for a low carbohydrate meal option then this is ideal. Salmon, eggs and spinach combine really well together as a breakfast or lunch option that will keep you full for hours. Eggs are a good source of protein and salmon provides both protein and omega 3 fats.
– 1 salmon fillet (or 100 g smoked salmon)
– 7 eggs
– 3 spring onions, chopped
– 100 g feta, crumbled
– 2 handfuls baby spinach
– 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Bake the salmon fillet at 180°C for 25 minutes before breaking up into small chunks. Alternatively, if using smoked salmon, slice into small pieces.
2. Place a small non-stick oven dish or pan containing 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil in the oven for 5 minutes in order to pre-heat.
3. In the meantime, beat the eggs in a large bowl and then mix in all the other ingredients in a bowl.
4. Next, pour this egg mix into the pre-heated dish.
5. Bake for 20 minutes and serve.