Change up your salmon fillets with this delicious honey mustard dressing. Honey and mustard combine perfectly to provide a sweet and tangy taste to bring out all the flavours from the salmon. This meal goes great with spicy roast vegetables.
Salmon is a great source of omega 3 an essential fat important for recovery and cognitive function. The quick and easy honey mustard dressing adds a great flavour to an ideal meal for either a rest day or post gym session.
– 2 tsp. wholegrain mustard
– 1 tsp. chilli flakes
– 2 Tbsp. honey
– 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
– 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
– Juice of 1 lime
– 2 salmon fillets
– 1 sweet potato
– 1 parsnip
– 2 bell peppers
– 2 carrots
– 1 red onion
– Salt and pepper
1. Chop the vegetables, drizzle in olive oil and season. Then bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
2. To make the honey mustard sauce, mix the olive oil with the honey, mustard, chilli flakes, lime juice and crushed garlic.
3. Brush the salmon fillets with the sauce, and 10 minutes after starting the vegetables, add the fillets to oven bake for the remaining 20 minutes.