So simple and yet really tasty! These are an ideal breakfast option and only take a few minutes to make. If you are preparing for a game or sporting competition like golf or even something more intense like a marathon they can work well for breakfast or a snack.
These oat based pancakes are an easy alternative to those that use processed flour and sugar. A source of slow release energy these pancakes would work well on a training day.
– 125 g jumbo porridge oats
– 3 eggs
– 1 Tbsp. honey
– 3 Tbsp. milled seeds
1. Beat eggs in a bowl
2. Add in oats, honey and milled seeds,and beat in with any other desired ingredients e.g. cinnamon, dried fruit, ground almonds
3. Heat a pan on high heat, melt 1 tsp. of coconut oil, then add the batter.
4. Cook for 4 minutes on each side
Choose toppings from:
• Berries – all kinds
• Mashed banana
• Nut butter
• Natural yoghurt
• Or anything that you can think of.