If you are looking to make your own cranberry sauce for your turkey this we have just the recipe. This is a very simple recipe and once made can be stored for a few days in the fridge.
– Thumb size piece of ginger, finely chopped
– 1 Tbsp. olive oil
– Juice of 2 large oranges
– 300g of cranberries
– 1 medium size beetroot, chopped
– Pinch of nutmeg
1. Fry the ginger in olive oil for 2 minutes
2. Add the orange juice for 5 minutes
3. Next add in cranberries and simmer until they soften
4. Add the chopped beetroot and mix through the sauce
5. Add in honey to taste, this should be based on your preferred sweetness so taste as you mix.